Sunday, June 5, 2011

shop watch: Schumacher online shop





Today I'd like to draw attention to the Schumacher online shop. Most of you now this label from Berlin Fashion Week. It’s a nice label with very feminine designs. I’ve been in the last show and was very impressed but I had only a view looks on the online shop but it's made so nice and adorable. You can also shop accessories on the website and believe me when I say that it's worth pointing out that you should take a look on it.



Heute möchte ich euch auf den Schumacher Online Shop hinweisen. Die meisten von euch kennen das Label Schumacher von der Berlin Fashion Week. Es ist ein tolles Label, welches sehr feminine Designs anbietet. Ich war in der letzten Show und diese hat mich auch wirklich begeistert, jedoch hatte ich bis heute leider nur selten den Online Shop besucht, obwohl er wirklich sehr schön gemacht ist. Auf der Website könnt ihr unteranderem auch Accessoires kaufen und glaubt mir wenn ich euch sage, dass es sich lohnt einen Blick auf die Website zu werfen.







some of my favorites I picked from the website..
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com