Saturday, May 21, 2011


I've been thinking about this pretty consistently for the past month or so. I really enjoy blogging but Tastes Eclectic Fashion has started to feel really stagnant. I can't say I look on blogging with much joy when I don't like the routine I've fallen into.

So I've decided to start from scratch. I made a completely new blog with a completely new e-mail. This will be a place where I can blog whatever I feel like sharing (fashion, writing, photography, whatever). I won't hesitate to post what I want as I have started to do on this blog.

Mostly I want to stop the censoring I've gotten myself into. I'm going to post frequently (outfits less regularly but they will be there). Already I feel better about this new blog.

I'm not deleting this one as it's been a journey for me, a way of discovering what I actually want to do with blogging. I want to have something to look back on.

I am aware that blog moves can sometimes diminish followers. I hope some of you decide to come with me to this new place!

Click the photo for a direct link. If it makes things any easier, I'll probably still comment regularly on many of your blogs but from my new one.

Hope to see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com