Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Let me write a paper..."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So this lucky lady got to write a paper on Jim Morrison/The Doors for her 60's counterculture class. It's not anywhere near as amazing as I want it to be because it's basically a rough draft. The good news is that my teacher is the absolute best and he's very lax on things that other academia-driven professionals are up-tight assholes about (yeah, I said it, it's the truth). So I'm going to revise the hell out of it, narrow it down and make it a philosophical exploration of The Doors' message of authenticity as it coincides with the 60s. Woo! I'm excited.

So in celebration of that I'm posting some Doors photos I've scanned/taken photos of (if you're interested these all came out of The Doors: An Illustrated History by Danny Sugerman).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Source: personal


Now I'm off to read blogs and reply as I've fallen behind in the last week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com