Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An American Prayer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
white blouse, H&M; sheer black blouse, American Apparel; leather vest, thrifts; Harley boots, borrowed from mom; all jewelry gifted

Look! An outfit post! The weather is getting super nice and I thought I'd take that good feeling and put it into an outfit post for you all. This outfit is probably the outcome of reading a lot of Jim Morrison's poetry (if you haven't been able to tell I'm quite obsessed with Morrison and The Doors).

I originally thought the white blouse would be my choice but I can't quite seem to get out of my dark monochromatic clothing. I usually try on colors and then at the last minute-literally five minutes before I have to be out the door-I revert back to my comfort zone. Does anyone else do that?

I also don't usually go anywhere near gold (or gold plated) jewelry but I love this necklace so much.

Also, note to self: get un-patterned jeans in black.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com