Saturday, February 12, 2011

That Loved Look

Heels

So my babies, my favorite pair of shoes ever, are starting to look like they're my favorite. They're kind of beat up. I need to polish them. Since I probably won't be wearing them until spring I could do it now but I don't know what box my shoe polish is in. If you can't tell I haven't quite settled into my new place yet.

I take a long time to adjust and it doesn't help that I'm getting new furniture for my room in a few months anyway. It's not helping me feel motivated about unpacking. I promise that an outfit post will be coming this week. In all hoensty I haven't been wearing anything spectacular. It's kind of a uniform of jeans and black shirts because it's too cold to wear anything fun.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com