Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Velvet

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Source: Private

Velvet shorts, sheer H&M blouse, JC Litas (again)

Bookstore outfit. Okay, not really. I meant to go to an art fair but didn't make it. So I went to a bookstore (where I spend too much money on books I couldn't resist-more soon). Then it was pizza at this local place where they have delicious garlic bread.

The mask was just lying around as we're moving next week and we haven't packed it yet. I can't resist playing around with that thing. It has a mate but I didn't think of photographing them together.

And my Litas have gotten quite a bit of wear lately. I seriously need to polish them. Winter is not particularly kind to my footwear.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com