Friday, January 7, 2011

Hesitant

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Source: Private

I was very hesitant to post these. I'm not at all loving the way I look but I didn't have anything else planned. Besides, I wasn't doing much that day. Hitting up a crafts store to finish a late Christmas present/early birthday present for a friend.

I've got an extended thrifting outing planned today and I'm way too excited given the state of my wallet at the moment but oh well. I've also got to remember to get about six rolls of film developed. That should cover some posts anyway and I can browse through my gigantic image collection to find stuff I haven't posted before. So inspiration posts to follow, I'm sure!

I'm done rambling now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com