Bookshelf//source: hard to explain
Crisp and elegant room//source: Kleine Diva in Paris
DIY branch clothing storage/presentation space//source: Love Aesthetics
Workspace (last two above)//source: Here's Looking At Me Kid
Window + Booksehlf//source: Kara Haupt
Jewelry branch//source: Susanna Erkheikki
Photo display//source: Lomography
By Saul Steinberg
Postcards from Penguin (100 Book Cover postcards for 25.00)//Buy HERE
As I'm moving house at the end of January, I've been frantically digging up images of interior decorating. Perhaps that's an exageration as I always look this stuff up. Even more so because I won't be able to properly set my room up until sometime in April but I'm already dreaming.
I've always had a passion for interiors. I picked up a copy of Elle Decor the other day and I am in love. It's gotten me in avery creative mood. I'm just spreading the love with this image heavy post! Once my room is really settled and I'm happy with it (which will be a long time away, I assure you), I'll post photos.
Everyone have a safe and happy New Year! See you in 2011.