Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here Comes the Sun


Source: Private

So here I am in the most unglamorous and unfashionable way possible. I'd apologize if not for the fact that I've just finished my semester (with all A's people!!). Not only have I been feeling uninspired by constant studying/writing, I've also been rather put out by the weather which is bitterly cold after a 17.5 inch blizzard we got last week. So, here I am, unapologetic for almost everything. Except maybe the fact that my bangs are super long as I've been trying to decide whether I should cut them myself or get them trimmed professionally. Advice?


Source: top left to right; Plants and Terriums available at Tortoise Loves Donkey, Minneapolis Snowstorm, Minneapolis Institute of Art by Michael Hartford, Tea by Heidi Schachtscheider.

Anyway, this is primarily what I expect of my month off. I expect to daydream about plants in jars, being snowed in (which is rather helpful when all I want to do is drink tea and be artsy), visit the Minneapolis Institue of Art with my best friend, and drink lots and lots of tea. Coincidentally, that photo of the snowed in cars, yeah that was in my city last Saturday. I told you it was a blizzard.

I'm going to be preparing for christmas which means lots of wrapping paper, hand-made crafts and cards and scraps of magazine. It also means no christmas tree this year as we're moving house in January. We'll make do with smiles and fresh-baked cookies and a rather Charlie Brown looking fake tree adopted for the season from family.

Pictures of something more fashionable will come soon. I can already feel motivation growing now that I've gotten my grades back!

If you read this far, by the way, I applaud you and am leaving you with some Jim Morrison. Have a good weekend!


Source: tumblr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com