Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Height















This is what I wore Monday to see Burlesque with my friend. I was feeling adventurous, I guess. As someone who is 5'2" (and 3/4) I tend to avoid maxi dresses and skirts because I always fear they'll make me look shorter. This, however, seemed to work wonderfully. I suspect the added height from the Litas did a lot of the work. That still doesn't change my surprise.

Aside from an obnoxious slit on one side of this dress, I love it. I'll probably stitch it up because it annoyed me all night long.

I've also realized that my mother has a host of great leather belts. It's funny how a few years ago I'd steer clear of my mother's closet but now I sneak in more often than she knows!

Oh, and Burlesque was okay. I liked the choreographer (but it's....burlesque...you know). The singing was pretty good as well (but I guess Christina Aguilera can't be beat with those pipes). And I got a few laughs out of Cher but it was incredibly predictable and very cliche.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com