Sunday, December 5, 2010

Decemburrr

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I've been a little MIA lately, I didnt plan to be but you know how school and tests and everything get piled on. I really dont know how time has been going by so quickly! Its already December and Im wishing for my classes to finally be done, but then I know its going to be Christmas before you know it. I need a slow motion moment or something to get all caught up! This time of year always feels like crunch time. My mom and I finished all the Christmas decorations this weekend, now I just need to start on the shopping!

So anyways regular posting is back on the agenda, I've been having stuff I wanted to post but just never got the chance too! How are you guys doing with everything? Started any shopping yet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com