Source: Private//make-up: Anthony Ceballos
The first three are just random shots from a random day. Taken by my boyfriend. The dress is Helmut Lang (which I got off of eBay when I was like 10 pounds lighter than I am in these photos). I must ask you to excuse the weird bunching around my midsection in these photos. The leggings I'm wearing have an extremely thick waist band and it showed through, much to my dismay. They also never stay put in my shoes. They always end up bunching around the legs as well. It's a shame because I quite love how comfortable they are. And I'm sure the weight gain hasn't helped in any way. Those were just me showing off. For that I apologize. This is my way of extending time between this and more meaningful fashion posts (which I hope I will have time for in a month or so).
The last three are from Halloween. My friend, Anthony did my make-up. Pretty, huh? I'm terrible with make-up so this was entirely his doing. He's the devil-horned one. I'd give you a link to his blog if he had one. Or his Youtube if he had one...I've been trying to convince him for ages to get one. He's quite devoted to make-up and the sorts so I figured he would get quite a few followers who would appreciate his quirky humor and talent. Alas, he doesn't have any sort of blog.