Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Feel Like Our World Is Infected









Vogue Brazil, November 2010//Princess Paola de Orleans//photographer: Renam Christofoletti//stylist: Osvaldo Costo//source: fashion gone rogue

The photography from this spread is stunning. I think I have a new photographer to watch! I am excited. Really, these photos make me giddy. There just so fantastic!

In other news, I usually despise Christine Aguilera (that's right, right?)because I dislike most pop music and I think she's a bit trashy. But this I cannot deny, the woman has some killer pipes. Her new song, "You Lost Me" is such a great show of her vocal strength (besides being quite melancholy).

That makes, maybe, two songs of hers that I really enjoy. I'm exluding Genie in a Bottle because I loved it when I was in...fifth or sixth grade? Oh how the past comes back to haunt us all, right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com