Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saintly








All Saints Lookbook/source: Studded Hearts

These are perfect autumn looks, aren't they? I'll even say they're perfect transitional season wear. I'd wear these well into winter and well into spring.

I want to thank all of you for reading my blog. I tend not to care about the number of followers or comments; I genuinely enjoy blogging. Still, it means a lot to know that people have taken an interest in my blog. Especially as I want to use it as a writing outlet.

I'm getting a bit tired of constantly explaining why I don't post as regularly as I would like. I'm a college student. I'm swamped with papers to write and books to read and lectures to attend. It shouldn't really be surprising, least of all to me, that I can't update as regularly. So what I'm about to say is not meant as an excuse. I just want to share it.

This past week I had to write two different papers. One involved character worth and illegitimacy in King Lear (I am super proud of the completely out there topic as I had been planning on writing about power as a corrupting force). The second involved medical technologies, health insurance companies in the United States and the United States people. I'm a bit exhausted. But on I must go! I don't mind the writing at all. In fact, I like it. It's really worrying about how a professor will judge my writing that puts me on edge.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com