Thursday, October 21, 2010

Modern Glamor



Source: The Electric





Abbey Lee Kershaw backstage at Fendi, S/S 2010, backstage at Valentino S/S 2011/source: Tobacco and Leather





Abbey Lee/sources: Stockholm Streetstyle, Knight Cat





Amanda Norgaard/sources: anywho, Hanneli





Ruby Aldridge/sources: Stockholm Streetstyle, Tobacco and Leather





Sasha Pivovarova at Vogue ball, streetstyle/sources: Tobacco and Leather, Stockholm Streetstyle

Some stylish ladies that I can't help but admire. I'm not often a fan of Abbey Lee's personal style but every so often she grabs me with her amazing clothing collection. Plus her new hair is edgy and lovely. Amanda Norgaard (I can never get the "accent" on the O to show up) has captured my heart lately and Sasha Pivovarova...well...come on people! She's one of my favorite models and her editorial work is some of the best I've ever seen.

Sharing my streetsyle inspirations. More of this to come as I've collected quite a few of these over the past few months.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com