Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fine Attire









AnOther Magazine, Fall/Winter 2010/model: Jacquelyn Jablonski/photographer: Glen Luchford/stylist: Tabitha Simmons/source: Tobacco and Leather.

First, I want to thank all of you who commented on my writing in the last post. Writing is my entire life. Without it I am pretty sure I would die. I've often wondered what I would do if I suddenly lost the ability to see or use my hands and I don't care to think about it because, well, is life worth anything if you don't have passion?

Second, I'm overloaded with writing papers at the moment. Three in a week. Less than a week actually. At least two of them should be interesting (King Lear and an analysis of Sicko in comparison to a text).

Third, I am madly in love with ever piece of clothing in these shots. Such perfection. I'm sure the black and white photos help a ton too (I am a devoted fan).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com