Source: Private
This is what I wore to Full Fashion Panic last week. It is extremely costume-y as I'm wearing mostly pieces of from the Renaissance Festival but I wanted to have fun at the show and I knew most people would like wise be dressed up. I am not a huge fan of velvet so this was interesting for me. To cancel out the entire velvet dress I put the lace underskirt on top and I was mostly satisfied. Also, my Litas finally make an appearance (I've worn them at least 10 tens since I got them in the mail I just haven't taken pictures).
In other news, I'm lamenting the various fashion weeks. I'm left feeling underwhelmed and unhappy. For every look I like there are at least 3 looks in the same collection I don't like. I'm trying to give some of my regular favorites another chance by finding different photos (and it worked for some-namely Yohji Yamamoto). Still, I'm left with a pretty sad thought as Paris Fashion Week progresses. I miss Alexander McQueen. His work was pretty much my favorite part of fashion week and now...I shall give miss Burton a chance (though resort didn't knock my socks off despite holding some McQueen aesthetic). It's all I can do really.
I have some agenda-setting plans too:
-Review FWs
-New Freja Beha Erichsen editorial (that's not in that annoyingly blown out Terry Richardson style)
-Constance Jablonski in Numero #117 (maybe)
Stay tuned!