1. Unknown spread (if you know please let me know!)/Source: Stardust and Sequins
2. Interview Magazine September 2010/photo by Paolo Roversi/Source: Dirty Flaws
3-4. "Sasha," Numero # 116/model: Sasha Pivovarova/photo by Greg Kadel/style by Brian Molloy/Source: tfs
5. Pamela Love Spring/Summer 2011/Source: ...Look Closer
6. Haider Ackermann, Fall/Winter 2006-07/Source: History of Our World
7. Dree Hemingway in Vogue Italia September 2010/Source: Studded Hearts
8. Backstage at Frankie Morello Winter 2010/Source: Giacomo Frizzarin
9. Ashley Smith in Russh #36/Source: Studded Hearts
10. Amanda Norgaard/Source: Stockholm Streetstyle
///
Somethings I can't seem to get over at the moment. Whether it is constructed pieces riddle with attractive opposition or a satin and velvet mix placed upon a model. Feathers and fur and shearling, aviator jackets mixed with cone, pyramid ring (a la Pamela Love) lingerie make for a perfect viewing session. Throw in a backstage photo and an airy shot of the lovely Dree Hemingway and this neatly sums up my image hunt this weekend. It's been a weekend of aesthetic intervention. I've been slacking off on my studies. Back to the books, I guess. But expect more posts this week.