I just had to share the things I picked up at the Renaissance Festival this weekend. I'm "walking on air" happy with my new things. I'm testing out ways to wear these things on a semi-normal basis. It's loads of fun. I didn't manage to take a photo of a white corset with skull patterns on it but that's included in the haul. I do want to get actual chains for the necklaces because the strands they're on now feel really cheap and breakable but otherwise I am feeling great (if not more than a little broke).
I kind of want to wax poetic about my studies but I'm afraid I would bore you all (mass communications, a technology based sociology course, cultural anthropology, and brit lit). I might bore you a little later.
For now I'll say I'm going to a Savers labor day sale with my best friend tomorrow (he's such a fashion-addict). I'm hoping I can take some photos of him as he has such a fabulous style. Until later, thank you all for being so loyal to my little blog. It means a lot to me!
Off to comment your blogs!