Sunday, September 26, 2010

Full Fashion Panic

Warning: This post is image heavy.
I was able to attend a fashion show (Full Fashion Panic) affiliated with Minneapolis Fashion Week. It was part of a 3 day academic convention that studied anime/manga and the art of culture. Schoolgirls and Mobilesuits (SGMS) has been running for 10 years with the fashion show slowly being a very large draw. 6 designers took part and these are the photos I took to accompany the article I'm writing for my college paper.
///

1. Seraphim Feathers (here)

2. Scoundrelle's Keep (here)
3. KMK Designs (here)
4. Tara Reich (here)


5. Megan Muade (here)

6. Blasphemina's Closet (here), hats by Megan Bishop (here), jewelry by Bionic Unicorn (here)

It's not entirely my style but I do admire quite a few pieces and I have to admire the fact that a lot of these are handmade garments that are customized. I do quite love Megan Maude's collection and Samantha Rei's collection for Blasphemina's Closet is gorgeous.
I have plans for this next week's posts (which will be every couple of days)! Lots of gorgeous fashion.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com