Friday, September 3, 2010

Dark Angel









"Dark Angel," Vogue UK, September 2010/model: Jamie Bochert/photographer: Hedi Slimane/Source: Fashion Gone Rogue


Does Jamie Bochert remind anyone else of Patti Smith every now and then?


I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I got so caught up in work these past two weeks. I've read so much I feel like my eyes are going to be seeing print even when I'm not putting my nose in a book. Cultural anthropology texts and long chapters on mass communication convergence. Throw in some Brave New World (Huxley) and 1984 (Orwell) and I'm just about at the brink of it. Plus my Brit Lit class online (which so far hasn't been too terrible).

To top it off, I've been trying to juggle a somewhat social life on top of my sudden overload.

I keep meaning to take outfit photos but I'm always on the go it seems. The good news? I think I've been forced to learn time management. So more posts! The better news? The weather here as cooled off a lot (it's not even 60 degrees) and I am so very pleased to be able to wear blazers and sweaters. The best news? I should be getting my JC Litas VERY soon. I've been waiting way too long.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com