Sunday, September 12, 2010



Cushnie et Ochs Spring/Summer 2011/Source: Tobacco & Leather

With all of my coursework and being sick, I didn't even realize NYFW had started. Which is actually fine by me. I tend to get really caught up in analyzing each single collection for things I like and things I dislike. I get so caught up I fall behind in everything else. So, overall, it's a good thing I don't have time to pay attention because it is probably the most distracting thing in the world.

Still, I've had time to read blogs and while doing so I came across this collection. I am in love, I think. The relatively neutral colors really pulled me in (my wardrobe is pretty much colorless). While I'm not a huge fan of detailing on shirts, blouses, and the like, I can easily overlook it for the slouchy structure of some of the loose shirts. The pants are sublime whether in "leather?" or not. And I'm quite fascinated with that leather and sheer panel skirts.

So this was my foray into fashion week. I am going to try my hardest to get back to reading Beowulf. Which is really hard to do knowing I can peruse runway images or fantasize about my JC Litas which are supposed to show up on my doorstep tomorrow!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com