Friday, August 20, 2010

Sunday Morning Sweater Girl







"Sweater Girl," Vogue US, September 2010/model: Lara Stone/photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott/Source: Fashion Gone Rogue


Oh lovely sweaters. A couple of things I am sure you've all noticed by now:

-I am in love with the recent vintage inspired everything. Very lovely

-I am desperately wanting fall to come.


I am so sick of tank tops and shorts. It's not really "me." Alas, it's too hot to wear anything else (though it did cool down for a few days and I was able to wear button-up long sleeve shirts (yay).


Well that was the "Sweater Girl" part. Now for "Sunday Morning" (because who can resist some Velvet Underground?).





Also, I recently bought this off of Adore Vintage. I've been eyeing for a few weeks and couldn't resist. Can't wait to get it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com