Monday, August 16, 2010

Movie Day

Photobucket
Atonement, 2007/Keira Knightley/Source: Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland

Photobucket
The Edge of Love, 2008/Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller/Source: Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland

Photobucket
Pulp Fiction, 1994/ Uma Thurman/Source: unknown

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Rocky Horror Picture Show, 1975/ Screen cap, Tim Curry/Sources: gifake (flickr), unknown

Photobucket
Girl Interrupted, 1999/Angelina Jolie/Source: gifake (flickr)


Marie Antoinette, 2006/Source: Alice In Wardrobe Wonderland

Photobucket
Funny Face, 1957/Audrey Hepburn/Source: gifake (flickr)




The Doors, 1991/Source: Tastes Eclectic Fahion

I've been watching a lot of movies in my spare time lately. It's probably because I spent my summer buying movies I've never seen before. I still have about 6 left to watch (after staying up until three the past two nights watching Closer, Revolutionary Road, and La Vie En Rose).

I'm obviously in a very movie-oriented mind. Which I don't mind because I don't really expect to have loads of free time once classes start.

ALSO, I don't know if any Harry Potter fans happen to read my blog but I'm practically dying waiting for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to be released in November. I'm what some people in my life call "fanatical" about the series. I'm currently rereading the entire series (for the millionth time?) and trying to appease my excitement for the first part of the Deathly Hallows by watching the trailer over and over and over again. This only makes me start crying and screaming which gets me weird looks from whoever is closest (usually my boyfriend). Okay, I've been wanting write about Harry Potter on here forever and now that I have I'll stop for a bit before I drive everyone nuts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com