Oyster Magazine, August 2010/Model: Erin O'Conner/Photographer: Brooke Nipar/Stylist: Kate Ruth/Source: Fashion Gone Rogue
First, thank you all for your responses on my last post. I put quite a bit of heart into it and I'm glad you all enjoyed it!
Second of all, classes have started and I am suddenly overloaded by work already. I've done so much reading in the last two days I can't believe it. Also, in my journalism class, I'm doing an individual presentation on Tuesday about (*cue dramatic music*) fashion blogging.
I'm exploring the issue of technological convergence and audiences. Meaning, how this change to everything digital has given us the power to create the content about fashion as opposed to the traditional fashion journalists. I'm basically focusing on that because the issue is far too broad and I only have a rough 5 minutes.
Also, I got my top from Adore Vintage and am planning on wearing it soon. I shall take photos of my styling choices and share them!
I'm off to comment on your lovely blogs.