Source: Tastes Eclectic Fashion caps.
///
I'm terribly sorry if these are super huge. I hadn't realized the dimensions when I uploaded them and I'm not completely willing to go through the hassle of resizing them on Photobucket (because it is SUCH a hassle).
///
I've been on a major Doors kick since... well since ever. At least that's what it feels like. Aside from a few other bands, they're pretty much all I've listened to since Christmas. And I'm not even slightly tired of it. The music just gives me this kind of high. I love it.
///
In any case, I apologize if you're a Doors fan and are slightly annoyed with the overload of Jim. I try not to focus solely on him because the other member were just as genius. However, the documentary, When You're Strange, seemed to focus greatly on him. I guess that's the way it goes when Jim Morrison is involved.
///
I also apologize for how scarce the fashions shots are. It seems a shame to not have captured more of Jim's fantastic leather pants. I don't know what happened there. Anyway, enjoy The Doors!