Thursday, July 1, 2010

Plug

///
So this is a pretty shameless plug. For many reasons. Number one being, I was randomly selected from the users with the highest points. But I don't really care. I think it's an honor anyway. I'm not going to get picky about promotion. Especially on a great site like this.
///
The site, you ask? It's Delance Fashion Community (if you want, you can click on the little badge I have in the right side bar, it'll take you straight there).
///
I quite love this community. It's filled with fashionable people. There are interesting discussions and a ton of inspiring photos floating about (another shameless plug-see my Vintage Inspiration fan club on the right).
///
In any case, if you want to read my full feature, you can click HERE.
I'm also fairly sure it's still easy to join Delance. I'm sure you would be more than welcome! It's a great way to talk to other bloggers. If you join, let me know. I'll add you as a friend!
///
P.S. I'll post a photo of my new tattoo as soon as I get it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com