Friday, July 2, 2010

Perfect Presentation.



Source: Fashion Gone Rogue/Pages: Tastes Eclectic Fashion (me)
///
I find that I am quite in love with this Verace campaign. There's a very 'bare bones' feeling to it. It is simply the clothing presented. The models, while perhaps a little repetitive, don't take away from the craft of the pieces. The slightly rugged background doesn't distract. It's just the clothing. Which is probably why I love it.
///
Don't get me wrong, I do like some campaigns that have more of a busy scheme (colors and extensive scenes and locations) but there's something wonderful about being able to view the clothing as is without all of that jazz.
///
If you want single images of this campaign you can go HERE. Please note that all credit information (models and photographer) is located on one of the semi-collage page I created. Also, you can click on the collage/pages. They're a bit big and they might not be fully visible. Sorry!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com