Monday, July 12, 2010

Odd Assortments

Photobucket

Kate Moss by David Sims/source: Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland

Photobucket

Twiggy/source: The Doppelganger (tumblr)

Photobucket

source: The Electric

Photobucket

New vintage look/source: Studded Hearts

Photobucket


Photobucket

Rita Hayworth in Gilda/source: tfs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2010-11, backstage/soure: Little Plastic Horses

Photobucket

source: unknwon

Photobucket

source: I Love Wildfox

///

Let it be known that I do not encourage smoking. I realized that there was quite a bit of smoke/cigarette toting in these selected photos and I do not really care for smoking.
///
Also, this is not supposed to be incredibly cohesive. I'm just putting these photos out there because they're lovely. Some of them I've saved for a long time. Back from a time when I didn't save any information other than where I got the file from. A lot of these are from editorials and I'm afraid I don't know the model, photographer, stylist or publication. I'm sorry! If you know leave a comment and I'll happily edit the post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com