Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Haute Couture, Baby!

Photobucket
///
Photobucket
///
Photobucket
///
Photobucket
///
Photobucket
///
Photobucket
///
Photobucket
///
ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image uploadImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload ImageBam image upload

Source: tfs/Seen on: Dirty Flaws, Marieaunet
///
I am in love with this Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture (Fall/Winter 2010-11) collection.
///
It is so luxiouris and absolutely my kind of thing.
///
I was just scanning some regular blogs when images of this spectuaclar collection popped up. At first I was a little stunned by the sheer beauty of the design and the concept. It's a very high end glamour spun with just a taste of a darker variety of decadence.
//
Plus, who doesn't love a little Dita thrown into the more than appealing mix?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com