Friday, June 11, 2010

Window Shop



From upper left, clockwise: Alexander McQueen distressed silk-knit pencil dress (Net-A-Porter), Alexander Wang faille dress with ottoman rib (La Garconne), Opening Ceremony twist back dress (La Garconne), Helmut Lang crackle leather shorts in black (Polyvore), Preen bite vest dress (La Garconne), Vivienne Westwood Anglomania petit jacket (La Garconne).


From upper left hand corner, clockwise: Jeffrey Campbell "Clinic" (Solestruck), Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" (Studded Hearts), Opening Ceremony double buckle wedge (La Garconne), Jeffrey Campbell "Starburst" (Solestruck).



Top: Voyage Surs A Compass Rose Ring (Dorkorama, here); Bottom: Prozena Schouler PS1 (La Garconne)



All: Pamela Love jewelry (The Palpable Obscure)

///

A bit of a wishlist. I was up late last night browsing online stores in the hopes of finding some amazing deals (something I do often). Instead, I decided to abandon that particular task and compile some of the things I would love to have if there were no restrictions. Of course, some of these sources came from blogs I habit. Some of these are, perhaps, old news but I still lust after them regardless. With others, they're far too new. The Jeffrey Campbell Charlese Anastase knock offs aren't even out yet! But boy do I adore them.

In a perfect dream, I would have the ability to afford even half of these things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com