1-2. Amazing wallpaper and gorgeous girls with gorgeous hair/ source: xvii
3. Something intriguing/source: Marieaunet
///
Lately I've been pondering the future. Thinking of the vast things I want to accomplish in my life. The writing I wish to finish, the works I wish to have published and a variety of adorable dogs I will own at some point (has anyone seen a puggle or a pughuahua? Seriously pug mixes are adorable).
///
I've been surrounding myself with lovely images, numerous new blogs and lots and lots of film (which I need to remember to get developed). I feel motivated to actually get things rolling. The entire semester I was a bit overloaded but now that I've got a few months off I've been thinking about getting serious.
///
As such, I'm going to be posting some of my writing every once in a while. Nothing over the top or incredibly long. Just bits and pieces to get myself out there.