Or, rather, girls. Warning, this is a bit long.
///
Natalie Wood and James Dean in Rebel Without A Cause (source).
Julie Harris and James Dean in John Steinbeck's East Of Eden (source).
Julie Harris and James Dean in John Steinbeck's East Of Eden (source).
Julie Harris and James Dean in John Steinbeck's East Of Eden (source).
Marilyn Monroe and Laurence Olivier in The Prince And The Showgirl (source).
Marlene Dietrich (source).
Marilyn Monroe and Tommy Noonan in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (source).
Silvana Mangano (source).
Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable in Gone With The Wind (source).
//
Gosh wasn't that a whole lot! I hope you all found it as lovely as I did. If not, I apologize. I've been on a major vintage/Old Hollywood kick for a while now. I scour sites for photos like these. Then I gush and smile and save them quickly before I realize I'm wasting too much space.
/
I have to absolutely recommend a site. Doctor Macro's High Quality Movie Scans is one of the most amazing sites for movie shots. They're definitely HQ and the collection is quite extensive. A few of the photos above are from this site. I feel like it's my duty to promote this site because I did use some photos. Also, it's just amazingness if you're into this stuff.
///
I got a nice wool fabric the other day and I'm going to make a simple skirt before I tackle the blouse. I have some photos of the fabric that I'll upload soon! Also, I have so many posts planned (even saved as drafts) but I keep putting them off because something will pop up that seems more urgent. This means they keep getting pushed back farther and farther. They'll probably become obsolete. Oh well...