"Aime le Cinema," Elle France/model: Lily Cole/photographer: Kayt Jones/source: Fashion Gone Rogue
///
Dedicated and inspired by film noir, "Aime le Cinema" sees Lily donning a blonde wig. I'm quite surprised by how well it suits her. Or perhaps I'm not at all because Lily Cole is absolutely beauty incarnate.
///
If you can't tell, I like Lily a lot. She's one of my favorites. And while I was somewhat let down by
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, I do have to say her acting isn't bad either. I'm led to wonder if we'll ever get to see her in Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll. Methinks it might be in permanent production hold (at least that's what I last read). Somewhat disheartening since I've been awaiting the release for what feels like years (oh wait it really has been years...and years).
///
Ah, patience! You are no virtue of mine!
///
Have a good weekend, all.