Friday, May 28, 2010

Patti Meets Marlene





1. Patti Smith/Source: Lastfm/ 2. SourceL Weheartit/ 3. Source: Lolita/ 4. Source: Lolita/ 5. Marlene Dietrich in Shanghai Express/Source: The Doppelganger
///
I find myself sorting out hundreds of image files on my hard-drive right now. I'm turning a bit compulsive with the files I save. They must be sorted according to whether they're editorials in full or mere snippets. I only save them to these two folders if I have the name of all of the models in the photos, the photographer and the publication and title name. As you can see I'm going a bit crazy. I've deleted more than a thousand images already and I'm only halfway done!
///
Hopefully this will teach me to stave off the messy habits I've gained while school was in session.
///
Here's to having a lovely weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com