Thursday, May 20, 2010

More On Me And Other Fancies


Image : French Knickers. Bespoke undergarment tailored for me in Paris. Am re-posting this for those of you who missed it earlier this month;-)

My eyes
The colour of ripened naseberries

What I love
The blue-grey light of afternoon, riding, cooking, the wonderful art of flower arrangement, photography, playing the piano and antique jewellery

This month's reading matter
Words In Season by Olive Schreiner

How do I spend my Sundays
Alone inside my head

My most favourite fragrances
Petite Cherie and Mandragore by Annick Goutal


My whereabouts
I live in Paris, France, Berlin, Germany and the West Indies

First thing I do upon waking
Sip tea in silence

Never leave the house without
Manners and good posture

Never travel without
Books, silk dressing gown, a pair of heels and lavender oil

Most loved designers
My French dressmaker and Emilia Wickstead

Footwear
Everything bespoke and pretty

Style Icon
My mother

Birthday
12th August
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com