Sunday, May 30, 2010

Let's Be Romantic and In The Past





1. leopard coat and headband bandana, 70's inspiration/ source: ...Look Closer
2. "Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider," Russh June/July 2010/models: Ieva Laguna, Tony Ward/photographer: Will Davidson/source: Tobacco and Leather
3. classy fits/source: ...Look Closer
4. a multitude of glorious jewelry/source: Caroline's Mode
5. Sasha Pivovarova/source: Citizen Couture
///
I've finally received my Erin Wasson x RVCA tank (waiting on a couple of F21 skirts). Unfortunately it's turned a bit windy and rainy today so I'm hiding inside/running outside every now and then to see if I can be caught up in a down pour.
///
I love the rain. At least when I have nothing better to do than jump around in it. Don't get me wrong, it's a real hassle when you're carting around two cameras and a bunch of textbooks. Now that I have free time I plan on enjoying the summer rain. The smell, the feel of it on my skin, the coolness it brings. One of my favorite parts of summer is curling up near a window and reading while rain comes pelting down from the clouds to create a splattering impact on grass, asphalt and cement.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com