///
This post is a bit off of what I normally post but I just edited these photos and realized I had to share them with you.
///
This house, a three story 100+ year old one, is owned by my uncle. In the beginning of the house's history it was a single house with the upper floor being the servants quarter. It's now a duplex. As a child I grew up in the upper duplex. I lived in this glorious monster of a house for 10 years.
///
The two upper floors are being rented out by room to college students. My uncle asked me to assist by taking some photos of the rooms to entice unknowning students into renting from him. He's quite desperate as he's moved out to live on his dream farm in Wisconsin and wants to make sure he can still afford the mortgage (we musn't lose this house or I'll break down into tears).
///
The very top floor consists of two rooms. One you can see in the first photo (this was once my room). The other is currently being used as a sitting room (this was once my room too). There is a smaller room that I didn't post a photo of. All of three of these rooms have huge walk-in closets (see photo). This was something I really took for granted when I was there. Let me tell you a secret. I've been dreaming about those closets for the past 4 years now!
///
The second floor has two bedrooms (which are currently rented-so not photos there). The kitchen is a beautiful blue (I helped paint that one). The bathroom is something else I've been dreaming about. It's this wonderful yellow (see photos).
///
And don't even get me started on the yard. Ugh.
///
Now I haven't completely decided because I'm a bit hesitant about moving in with complete strangers. Plus I'm very territorial about my belongings and a communal bathroom and kitchen seems like something that could drive me up a wall. BUT I realize that those two cons are in no way going to outnumber the pros of living in this houe (space, location).
///
I've been trying to find a way to convince my uncle to save me a room. Once I have a steady job I would willingly pay rent. I would even keep the yard in shape. Anything. I'm practically desperate. Anywho, if I'm lucky, this will be my new home before the end of the year.
///
Just thought I'd share the spectacular images with you!