Images : My latest bespoke hat for spring.
Hats on dsiplay at the Millinery Salon.
On Friday I went to the Millinery Salon for my first fitting. Oh, am so excited to see the finished handmade creation. Wearing a hat is mandatory for me. It adds a visual statement to my outfits.
Mama once told my sister after she was denied a Hermes scarf. "Why on earth would you want to look like sixy thousand other people in London. It's time to introduce you to the magic of Hats." My sister was twenty years old at the time. Since then she's been collecting these timeless treasures.
Papa never left the house without covering his crown, and my mama, I don't believe I have ever seen her out and about without one of her bespoke, lavishly designed head pieces. Do you enjoying wearing hats? Bear in mind that there is always a hat to complement one's facial features, height, figure and hairstyle. Read more on the history of hats HERE