Image : Taken today at the office
I really don't know whether it all does any good or not, but in this game of beauty we have to keep on our toes at all times. What I do know is that it is quite difficult to find a suitable handcream. It's a bit like searching for the right foundation.
One tries a thousand not so perfect ones until the winning piece comes along. The handcream above is my winning piece, my sweet things. It is the most beautiful make-up for the hands, and the best handcream I have ever used. If you wash your hands frequently during the day, or you are an artist, doctor or just want an excellent handcream, I strongly recommend the Cell-Power Hand treatment by Bio Change.
This cream smells wonderful, absorbs quite quickly without being sticky or greasy. Do bear in mind that the easiest way to tell one's age is by looking at the hands. So protect your paws and keep them looking youthful, my lovelies;-)