(via my Flickr)
<>
I found my camera cord!
<>
The first two are too large for this set-up so I would assume most of you cannot see them but I took them a few days ago before I got a bit sick. They were at the local waterfall. I absolutely love all of the rock structure that is sort of hidden and deteriorating. I would love to incorporate the second into a print if I ever had the chance.
<>
The last three are some things I picked up. The shoes are Alfani. I kind of love them. The last two are kimono I picked up. I still have to steam the wrinkles out! I also picked up a blazer at H&M but I haven't taken a picture of it yet.
<>
This isn't my usual post but I wanted to share them anyway.
<>
If you want to see the first to photos in full detail you can go to my flickr:
You can also see a bunch of other photos like that on my flickr