Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MC Style-eeeee

MC Annmarie? No, I haven't taken to busting out rhymes. I know my strengths. I have however taken to emceeing a few events over the month of April. Professional talker - that's me. Check out the event guide below and come along if you can.

Saturday, April 3rd: Style @ Set
Tickets on sale now for 'Absolut Style at Set' - a vintage fashion, film and furniture fair designed to showcase the new SET theatre at Langton's House Hotel. Check out the dedicated 'Style at Set' Saturday with my 'Capsule Wardrobe' workshop @ 2pm and TV3's Laura Cunningham's 'Dress Your Body Shape' @ 4.30pm. Book now @ www.set.ie.

Saturday, April 17th: Joanne Hynes @ Brown Thomas, Cork
Visit designer Joanne Hynes at her sophomore Brown Thomas trunk show. I'll be hosting the session with Joanne as she introduces her SS/10 collection and takes one-to-one questions with her customers. Hourly sessions: 12pm-4pm. Info: 021 480 5555; www.brownthomas.com.

Tuesday, April 20th: Hennessy X.O Literary Awards @ TCD
Although not fashion per say, my Master's is in literature and I'm delighted to be emcee at this prestigious awards ceremony. Details to follow...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com