So Im feeling a little big high on caffeine right now, I guess I can thank my Timmys ice cap for that, its making me cold but Im snuggled at home wearing layers of fleece and other soft things to compensate so all is good =) Also rocking out to "Empire State of Mind" by Alicia keys and Jay-Z, I didnt even like this song at first but now the catchyness has gotten stuck in my head so I couldnt help but fall for it. Getting me in the spirit for NY fashion week perhaps?
So I said a long time ago that Id show you the latest additions to my ring collection, I swear my ring addiction grows stronger every day. I would love to design my own rings too, that would be beyond awesome. But anyways I got the first one for my bday way back in Decemeber, probably my favorite of the bunch, its beyond awesome except for the fact that the multi-dimensions of it pull loose knits, so I have to watch myself. But otherwise purrree love!
Still stud lovin'!!