I hope you guys all had an exciting and safe New Years, mine was pretty relaxing, I am not usually a big New Years person, I spent the night watching the hockey game, and movies =) I am also still in slight shock at how fast the year went, Im hoping 2010 wont speed by so quickly, and it will be much better than 2009.
So I have some resolutions this year, normally I dont even make resolutions because I never ever keep them. Here go's this years:
1. Actually keep my resolutions
2. Have a more healthy lifestyle
3. Clean out my closet, and discover a whole bunch of items that I know are lost somewhere in that abyss.
4. Set aside more time for blogging!
This is all I can come up with for now, I am also going to try to take a more personal approach with my blog because I really dont convey much on here. Other items to be possibly added to my list.
Also to come the new additions to jewellery family! I already completely love them =)