The more shots I see of models after the Dior show, the more I completely loveeeee that shade of red! Not to mention her sweater looks really cozy too.Photo: stockholm streetyle
I finally have a night off from homework, not really, but nothing is due tommorow =) Still seriously craving a shopping trip downtown and some cactus club! I was just on Zaras website and they have a new lookbook filled with some seriously awesome looking items, tops, shoes, cardigans, and a possible perfect furry vest! You have to check it out if you havent already. I hope the items I like are still available when I can finally get there!
Not that a furry vest would be very practical right now, we've been having the shittiest weather, heavy rain and wind like everyday, payback I guess for that nice September and half of October. I think I might have to cave and buy some waterproof footwear, I swear for living in such a rainy city I am so ill-prepared.
Also debating if I should buy some Olmpics tickets since I have the entire time off school while they are here...