Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winter Wardrobe Plan

Here is a little mood board I made to help put all my ideas and bits and bobs together and see what gaps I should fill ready for winter.
Winter Wardrobe Mood Board
I have two biker jackets, I have these skirts (splashes of colour are essential in the dull winter), I have a pink chunky knit scarf and some flat suede thigh high boots from Office.
-
-
I'm buying this coat this weekend (hello payday!) and considered getting the shoes, but now I've seen them next to the coat I think they match a little too well for me not to invest! Black ballet flats get boring after a while I guess.
-
I'm determined to get some of this Chanel gold nail polish (it looks like real gold?!) and I need to invest in some more knitwear; jumper dresses, belted cardigans, hats, snoods etc.
-
I've been wanting some biker boots since forever, but seeming as I already have a lot of black (don't we all?) including black suede boots, I'll probably go for some tan bikers.
-
-
I'm well into the winter spirit now and just want this random sun/rain weather to make up its mind or go away.
-
-
Also, I'm hoping to make a designer investment come Christmas - my only current designer item, besides cosmetics, is a Luella purse from a sample sale. Maybe a cute Marc or Chanel 'wear with anything' bangle?
-
-
This is a very self indulgent post I know, I'd just like opinions on my winter wardrobe plan :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com