Starts tomorrow!

EXCITEMENT!
-
I'll be attending the Ioannisdimitrousis show tomorrow evening, with an actual invite this time as oppposed to just hanging around hoping to get in, ha (though I will probably spend the next few days afterwards doing that). I love going to the shows. They're so short but so exciting, even if the collection is nothing special.
-
It was my first day back at university today and we've been given three mini LFW based projects to be completed by wednesday next week. One of them requires me to snap the trendiest members of the fashion crowds highlighting the key trend they are sporting. Our lecturer will apparently be displaying the best (and WORST) to the rest of the class, so I'll be pestering lots of people for photos to ensure I get something worthy. I'll probably post a few on here too, as well as some snaps from the Ioannis show.
-
Apologies for being so god awful at posting! I've been working a lot at Aldo and whenever I'm not working I celebrate by turning super lazy - not good. I'm working on another post for tonight though. It is the calm before the storm.
-
I won't be covering fashion month in so much detail this time around as my photoshop needs sorting out again and with all the projects coming up I will hardly have time. Maybe I'll select some snippets of my favourite shows when it's all over. My coverage has nothing on Style.com, let's be honest.
-
Just to close this post I HAVE to post some images on the wonderful Vivienne Westwood posing outside her first Red Label show this time last year. Who needs to age gracefully anyway? Not our Viv!
Just to close this post I HAVE to post some images on the wonderful Vivienne Westwood posing outside her first Red Label show this time last year. Who needs to age gracefully anyway? Not our Viv!
-
First image from Eley Kishimoto S/S 09, all photos taken by me.