Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update


Hello all, sorry for my little break, I've been busy trying to find a job, enjoying the sunshine and spending money in the process. Sigh. I got a few cute things at H&M, I'll have to show you within the next couple of days. Im also a little bummed cause the cute faux fur vest I saw at Zara a couple of weeks ago was no longer there.. Im hoping they will we restock it or get another similar one in, we only have two Zara's though so the good stuff goes pretty fast. I also saw a really cute jacket, kind of like suede on the outside, and a super soft lining inside, in a chocolate brown colour =)

Oh yeah and I was just looking on Sam Edelman's website and guess what!?
The Zoe boot (Aka Balenciaga look-alike) is coming back in stock for the fall because its been so popular! Yay! No more paying tons on ebay folks, although they probably will charge more than they originally did.
PS- I dont know about you but Im going to have an amazingly difficult time picking out boots for fall, I've already seen so many that I want.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com