Im starting to look around at what's all out there for my back to school must haves. I was thinking that I would try to write a list, I try to do that every year but I find it really difficult since I can never narrow things down enough, oops =) I went to Zara today, I have a feeling Im really going to love Zara this fall, Im already loving it so far and they dont even have all their fall stuff in yet. So much I could get from there, jackets all mostly 99.99 and under, blazers also 99.99 and under (can't decide which colour I should go for though...) Also they had lots of cute shoes,boots and tops. This is why I will soon be broke haha.
Too bad Zara didnt have more on their website, but this is a small example of the awesomeness:

Jacket!! ^

Im starting to love the leopard print even though I never used to like it much, especially on jackets.

My mom would think this is so typical of me, absolutely no colour, but I cant help it when the outfits look like this, simple yet chic =)

Most definitely need a faux fur vest, a la MKA olsen they always look so fab, although Im pretty sure the fur they wear is real and mine will most def not be.
photos: zara.com