Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Attempt At A High-Waisted Skirt

I decided to try this for the first time today. I'd been afraid that it wouldn't look right on me. Mostly because i have such a small torso. I was equating high-waisted skirts with high-waisted pants (which I will never wear).




Overall, I am really happy with the way this looked on me. I love it. It made me feel really classy. And even better, I had everything in my closet already. The skirt is fairly old from Express and I got it from my mom. I never wore it before today.

The last is a headshot because I'm in love with this lipstick. Loreal's Infalliable lipstick in rose. It stays on like a dream.

(Shirt from Charlotte Russe, skirt from Express, belt from Ragstock, fishnets from Hot Topic, Slouchy boots from Airwalk/Payless, skull necklace from H&M, beaded cross necklace from Claire's).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com